Supportive Nashville Attorney with very Extensive Trial Experience
Handling matters of criminal defense, family law, personal injury, probate and civil litigation
At the Law Offices of William H. Stover, I have been successfully representing clients for more than a decade in a wide array of legal issues. As a highly qualified Nashville lawyer, I know how to fight aggressively for your best interests while helping you every step of the way.
What sets me apart from other Nashville law firms?
I strive to create a personal connection with each of my clients — it is important to me that your overall experience is positive, even when you may be dealing with an unpleasant or difficult issue. A common grievance with many lawyers is that they do not take the time to ensure that clients fully comprehend their legal matters and options. But I can help you understand what the law means to you in your unique situation and how it can be used to your advantage.
With considerable trial experience over the years, I’ve been able to establish productive relationships with judges, clerks and other court officials. I am an adept negotiator and communicator when it comes to handling a matter out of court, but I am never afraid to litigate if it means achieving a favorable outcome in a personal injury, family law or criminal case.
How can I help?
The areas in which I regularly practice include the following:
- Criminal law and criminal defense, including cases concerning DUIs and drunk driving, drug crimes, domestic violence, juvenile crimes, probation violations, sex crimes, white collar crimes, traffic violations and record expungements
- Family law issues such as divorce , including how to file for divorce and acceptable grounds in TN, spousal support/alimony, child custody and the surrounding laws, and child support and the surrounding laws
- All types of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, nursing home abuse, workplace injuries and instances of wrongful death
- Probate and estate planning matters such as drafting wills, name changes, powers of attorney, conservatorships, probating wills and administering estates
- Civil litigation, in which I am certified as a civil trial specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Education and Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
When you choose the Law Offices of William H. Stover, you are choosing a lawyer who cares about you. Many legal issues are confusing or even upsetting to deal with. I offer guidance and real solutions when you need both.
A compassionate attorney in Nashville who is always on your side
For more information on my practice, the Law Offices of William H. Stover, call me at 615.613.0541 or contact me online so we can discuss your case in a free initial phone consultation. I represent clients in Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee, including Murfreesboro, Clarksville, Gallatin, Shelbyville and Lebanon.